A sharp and stylish Japanese umbrella named "Cross".
The atmosphere varies depending on the area of the pattern.
The eye-catching red Japanese paper is studded with colorful fine Japanese paper called Tanabata.
There is a lovely gorgeousness.
The white of the background turns yellow due to aging.
● Umbrella length approx. 60 cm
● Diameter approx. 106 cm
● Overall length (including handle) approx. 74 cm
● Number of bones 46 Book
● Weight approx. 520g (with individual differences)
● Production: Kasabiyori - Mikiko Kawai
* Since it is also sold at stores, it may already be sold out.
In that case, we may contact you to cancel even if you complete the purchase procedure.