A sharp and stylish Japanese umbrella named "Cross".
The combination of the uneven, dark, iron-mordanted persimmon-dyed Japanese paper and black is a cool, austere combination.
The line of white Japanese paper stands out.
This is a recommended Japanese umbrella that can be used stylishly by men as well.
● Umbrella length about 60 cm
● Approximately 106 cm in diameter
● Overall length (including handle) approx. 74 cm
● 46 bones
● Weight about 520g (with individual differences)
● Production Kasabiyori - Mikiko Kawai
* Since it is also sold at stores, it may already be sold out.
In that case, we may contact you to cancel even if you complete the purchase procedure.