A Japanese umbrella with a beautiful crescent-like stretch that doubles the arc of the moon. A luxurious and beautiful yellow Japanese umbrella that uses three types of Japanese paper for the crescent pattern is rare, but it looks bright and very bright.
● Umbrella length approx. 60 cm
● Diameter about 106 cm
● Overall length (including handle) approx. 74 cm
● 46 bones
● Handle: Kurotake, wood repellent
● Weight: Approximately 520g (with individual differences)
● Production: Mikiko Kawai
* Since it is also sold at stores, it may already be sold out.
In that case, we may contact you to cancel even if you complete the purchase procedure.