A sharp and stylish Japanese umbrella named "Cross".
The atmosphere varies depending on the area of the pattern.
Deep purple Japanese paper is combined with a pattern that depicts the four seasons of Japan such as cherry blossoms and rice ears on the mountains and waves.
The overhanging thread also uses rose pink, which is elegant and gorgeous.
● Umbrella length approx. 60 cm
● Diameter approx. 106 cm
● Overall length (including handle) approx. 74 cm
● Number of bones 46
● Weight: Approximately 520g (with individual differences)
● Production: Kasabiyori - Mikiko Kawai
* Since it is also sold at stores, it may already be sold out.
In that case, we may contact you to cancel even if you complete the purchase procedure.